Tuesday, February 17, 2009

but they loved you

But it’s because they loved you, dear daughter.
They loved you so much they had to have you.
They told me, dear daughter.
They told me they liked your eyes, your little rats’ eyes.
The ones you got from your father.
Just like them to like you.
How like them.
Let me stroke you now, dear daughter,
let me stroke your hair and your eyes and your face all blue.
Because you choked on their little cocks now, didn’t you?
But you’re my blue baby girl. You’re my blue monk baby.
And I won’t let them see you again.
I promise, dear daughter, because you’re blue and your lips are brown with rust.
We must get it off.
I must wash you now, in the river.
I must wash the taste of cock out of your mouth.
Dirty man-cocks, dear daughter.
Just like your dear father's.
Oh, I'd eat soap afterwards.
But I won’t let you, because I love you, blue.
Because mother loves you.

11 comments:

  1. oh what a sadistic poem no wait its not sadistic its just sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as always a new bt effective approach..:) keep it up mush////

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. I like your poems a lot. Always makes me think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ammatasrey! Another great one. Keep 'em coming. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. btwn mushi why did you change the profile pic up there.. :(
    i could look at it and live another decade:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, Mushi, I agree with Mike. I thought you were very beautiful. Not hitting on you but my honest opinion as a person who likes visual beauty and art. You are truly a wondrous work of nature. I hope you don't mind my openly saying this, I am just been brutally honest. There are other bloggers here who have personally commented to me on that former profile pic of yours and said that you were one of the most beautiful girls on the Maldivian blogosphere. So you should bring back that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello all and thanks for the comments. despite your generous encouragement, i think it would be nice to have something more substantial than "v unique" (there are no levels of uniqueness, a thing is either one of a kind or it isn't) or 'thought provoking' (what thoughts precisely) on the comment roll. far from being helpful, such comments only serve to stoke mushi's volatile ego and it threatens to get in the way of her writing.


    anonymous and mike: you might want to reconsider taking blogger profiles at face value as online identities are limited only by one's time and imagination.


    xxx

    mushi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your writings do not open up a discussion on a subject. It's more literary, so you can't expect every one to analyse them and post a review.

    v unique!

    ReplyDelete